We are expanding and seeking an iOS app developer to help us build our apps for the Apple mobile environment.
- Transform wireframes and designs into high-quality code
- Create, develop, and maintain Swift code that is fast, reusable, and dependable
- Ascertain that the application performs optimally in terms of performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Make sure there aren't any limiting factors and that bugs are fixed
- Contribute to the maintenance of code quality, organisation, and automation.
Important keywords for this position:
- Swift, Cocoa Touch, UIKit and SwiftUI
- RESTful APIs
- Apple UI design principles and Human Interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices
- Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Benchmarking and optimization
- Code versioning tools, such as SVN
- Continuous integration
Qualifications and skills:
- Deep familiarity with Swift and iOS Frameworks
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Previous experience as an iOS developer is a must
- Strong coding and source-code proofreading abilities
- Outstanding collaboration and communication abilities
- The ability to handle your task with little or no supervision.
- English and Estonian languages, the minimum level is C1
- A bachelor's degree in software development, computer science, or a related field.
- Position location: Rotermanni 18/1, Tallinn 10111, Estonia
- Is it possible to work remotely? No.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV with your cover letter in English to [email protected].