We are expanding and seeking a Senior Java Developer to help us continue developing our existing products and create new ones. You will be working in our Tallinn office in a team of 3-4 senior Java engineers and 2-3 front-end developers, as well as 3-4 mobile app developers (iOS and Android).
- Develop and handle operational engineering over new and existing functionality of the website, primarily server-side, using popular Java frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Analyse and review Quanloop's business requirements to determine the optimum solution
- Gather system requirements, build application documentation, draw flow charts, design application architecture and apply modernised application design and testing features before release
- Ensure Quanloop software is secure and up to date through continuous testing
- Communicate with Quanloop internal teams in Identifying and assessing needs for development objectives
- Assist junior developers and front-end engineers with their technical issues.
Important keywords for this position:
- Java frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Querydsl, Thymeleaf, Quartz and Flyway
- SQL databases like PostgreSQL
- Large and disparate data set
- Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- Open-Source tools and good to have experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud, etc.
- API integration
- At least 7-year job experience in software engineering, at least 5 years using Java technologies
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude who's fine with frequent change and driving your own initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- English and Estonian languages, the minimum level is C1
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or similar
- Position location: Rotermanni 18/1, Tallinn 10111, Estonia
- Is it possible to work remotely? No.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV with your cover letter in English to [email protected].