We are expanding and seeking a Customer care and KYC/AML senior specialist to help us processing the new and existing investors and clients according to our internal policies and Estonian and European Law.
- Validation and verification of the new investors and other clients
- Re-validation of the existing investors with expired documents
- Sanctions false-positive re-validation, account activation or closure
- KYC related tasks according to the constantly updated legislation
- AML related tasks according to the constantly updated legislation
- Sanctions related tasks according to the constantly updated legislation
- Ensure a positive working connection between Quanloop and its investors and clients
- Provide extensive information about the services and products supplied to the investors
- Communicate successfully with the customer support team
- Open and manage investor or client account with all the needed account details
- Listen to consumer concerns and give acceptable answers for their issue through chat or e-mail
- Advise the senior management about possible goods or services to collect and evaluate client data and demands.
- Improve client satisfaction by teaching new hires
- Execute and handle surveys in respect to addressing customer service issues
- Improve the customer experience by keeping track of customers and following up with them as soon as possible
Important keywords for this position:
- Sanctions lists
- Media lists
- Background check
Qualifications and requirements
- At least 2 years working in a similar position for a bank or fintech organisation in the EU
- Basic knowledge of the legal environment and terms
- Being very precise to details
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude who's fine with frequent change and driving your own initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- English and Estonian languages, the minimum level is C1
- Bachelor’s degree
- Position location: Rotermanni 18/1, Tallinn 10111, Estonia
- Is it possible to work remotely? - No.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV with your cover letter in English to [email protected].